Faith Assembly Church is still following safety guidance from the state.
Please use wisdom. If you believe you are at risk due to your health, stay home and watch online.
- Do not attend service if you or anyone in your home has had a fever or cough in the past 72 hours.
- If you have been in contact with someone with the COVID virus, you need to quarantine for two weeks. Please do not come to church until your two weeks are up, or you have been cleared by a virus test.
- Everyone over two years old must wear a mask in the church building. We will have some extra masks on hand, but please try to bring your own.
- The water fountain is closed. Please bring your own water if you need a drink.
- Please avoid congregating in the back of the church.
- Do not shake hands or hug. We know how hard this is, but let us not be offended. This is only until the current guidelines are lifted.
- We will not be having a normal prayer line with the laying on of hands.
- To help with cleaning the building, please do not leave anything at your seat when you leave, take everything home including books, pillows, blankets, footstools, etc.
Let us pray that the situation continues to improve so that our services can completely return to normal.
You can find the state guidelines here: https://backontrack.in.gov/files/BackOnTrack-IN_PlacesOfWorship.pdf